Calling all Nutella and brownie fans. If you love both of those things then you will love these Nutella brownies. And the best part is they only require 3 ingredients!
How can you not love that beloved hazelnut cocoa spread? Adored my many people around the world, Nutella is such a delight. And even more so when you use it in your baked goods, like these super easy brownies.
I love making things that don’t take a lot of time or ingredients to make. Another thing I like about them is they aren’t super sweet. These homemade Nutella brownies are ready to eat in about 45 minutes. If I can do it, you can do it. Let’s get baking!
Step 1: Gather the ingredients
In order to make these yummy Nutella brownies you only need 3 ingredients, and then you can do some optional toppings if you like:
- Nutella – The star of the dish. You can make these brownies without Nutella.
- Flour – All purpose/plain flour
- Nuts – Optional topping
- Powdered Sugar – Optional topping
- Wooden Spoon
- Cupcake Pan
- Paper cups
Step 2: How to make Nutella Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350 F/176 C. Then add the eggs to a large bowl. Whisk them up. Next, add in the Nutella and mix those two ingredients together. Follow that up with the flour and stir it in about half of it at a time until the Nutella brownie batter is complete. See how easy that batter is to make?
Now take a muffin pan and fill up 10 of the spots with paper cups. Use a spoon and scoop in batter until each cup is about half full. You can also use an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
If you like, do the optional step and sprinkle chopped nuts on top. I like to do some with nuts and some without.
Step 3: Bake the brownies
Place the pan in the oven, middle rack position, and bake the brownies for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the center. Check them after 25 minutes.
Once they come out of the oven allow them to cool for about 5 minutes. Top them with powdered sugar if you like. This dessert is so amazing and super easy to make. If you have friends or family that love Nutella, make them a batch of these. Enjoy!
How long do Nutella brownies last?
If stored in an airtight container or ziplock bag they will last 3 to 5 days on the counter at room temperature or in the fridge.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
Nutella Brownies (3-Ingredients)
- Wooden spoon
- Cupcake Pan or 8x8 baking pan
- Paper cups
- 1 cup of Nutella 330g
- 2/3 cup of flour 85g
- 2 eggs
- Nuts optional topping
- Powdered Sugar optional topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/176 C. With the main rack in the middle position. Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk them a bit. Then add the Nutella and combine it with the eggs. Add the flour 1/2 of it at a time stirring it into the batter with a wooden spoon, until the Nutella brownie batter is done.
- Add paper cups to a muffin pan and use a spoon and scoop in the batter until it is about half full. You should be able to get 10 to 12 brownies. Top with crushed nuts if you like.Or, you can pour the batter into an 8x8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray. Bake the brownies for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes. Top with powdered sugar if you like. Enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Pin it! And please give it a rating and comment down below, I really appreciate it. If you make it tag me on Instagram @inthekitchenwithmatt. Also, sign up for the newsletter so you won’t miss out on any of my new posts and recipes.